- The Aurora LED Wall: iPod controlled art canvas for your wall.
- 50 Shades of Oh God I Can’t Unsee This: The best, funniest 50 Shades of Grey Review I’ve read yet.
- 25 Things You Should Know About Writing Sex, from Chuck Wendig. Wish I’d written this.
- Awesome Drawsome Batmans.
- The Star Wars that I Used to Know — that Goyte song just keeps on giving.
- Dice and D-Pads: Funding Fun
My Work This Week
- Noah McLaughlin’s new album, “It Was a Pleasure to Burn,” is available for free download. You can hear me doing the lyrics to my poem, “Soul Clap its Hands and Sing,” accompanied by Noah’s music.
- I’m delighted that my poem, “Fuck Knot” is included in the inaugural issue of Siren magazine.
- The amazing Milcah Orbacedo did a short, sexy movie of Alana Noel Voth’s story, “Marcelle,” from Bound by Lust. (NSFW)
- Do you play on Pinterest? If so, I hope you’ll come and join me there!
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.