I’m Shanna Germain. I’m a word-slinger, a truth-bringer, a pocket poet, a story spinner, and a lie lover. I write because it allows me to play, to be hyper and hyperbolic, to dramatize the mellow and the melo-. That, for me, is the joy of words on the page.
I’m the mellow one. My writing is the dramatic one. I think we make a fine team…
My current projects:
- Editor of Geek Love: An Anthology of Full Frontal Nerdity
- Lead editor of Numenera, Monte Cook’s new tabletop RPG
- Author of Leather Bound, an erotic novel for Harper Collins UK
- Co-author of Kicking It: Successful Crowdfunding
- Co-owner of Stone Box Press
Learn more about me.
Read my bloggy rambles.
I believe Shanna Germain lives in a universe of story-seas and word-forests. Trust her to lead you across the rough waters and through the dark woods. She is an expert navigator and will take you to your true heart’s desire – even if you don’t yet know what that is. ~Nikki Magennis