- Sloth: Myself, wrapped in blankets in front of the fire for a few hours on Tuesday, doing nothing but IMing with friends and listening to music.
- Wrath: Measure 8. Enough said.
- Pride: A number of great writers I know are doing NaNoWriMo right now, partly due to my encouragement. Yep, I’m proud of that.
- Gluttony: Really good dark chocolate with ginger.
- Envy: Those with thunderstorms in their life.
- Greed: Time. I want more and more time to do all the things I want with my days, with my life.
- Lust: Well, this one’s hardly necessary to explain, is it? Okay, okay, since I know you want to know. I’m lusting after a million things. Sex in the rain. Getting bent over my big oak desk. The feel of vinyl wrapped along my curves. A soft leather collar with silver buckles. Someone’s hands that I don’t know pressing hard along the curves of my body.
What are YOUR Seven Delightful Sins at the moment? Or even just one?