O. M. G.
What do I have to do to get it? I have to sell three stories this month. Three. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Please? Pretty please?
I am just full of want these days.
- I want to write better.
- I want to finish my novel
- I want to know where I’m going next
- I want fall and leaves.
- I want my family and friends around me
- I want those I love to be healthy, happy and well
- I want a good coffee shop closer to where I’m couch-hopping
- I want to win the ongoing Monopoly game that I’ve been playing for days (and losing, by the way)
- I want the sex toys that I ordered to arrive.
- I want to want. I want to be wanted. I want to be wanted by what I want.
What do you want?
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.
“See the things you want as already yours. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession.” ~Robert Collier