What I Liked This Week
- How to Write 80,000 Words in a Weekend
- Why Book Trailers Fail
- Janet Finch on Writing
- Melinda Gates: TED Talk on Birth Control
- Students Invent Gloves that Turn Sign Language into Speech
- Nerds and Male Privilege.
- The New Season of JourneyQuest has begun!
- Why Brave isn’t just Another Princess Movie.
- Rape vs. Murder
Slut Shaming and Why It’s Wrong: This 13-Year-Old is FUCKING Amazing.
My Work This Week
- I am so excited to announce that I am officially the Author Spotlight Interviewer for Crossed Genres magazine! Crossed Genres published one of my first pieces of spec fic, way back when, and they just rocked their Kickstarter to become a pro-rate market for 2013.
- Here’s the cover of Duty and Desire: Military Erotic Romance, edited by Kristina Wright, which features, “Shattered,” my sexy story about PTSD (yes, you read that right).
- I had a fantastic time performing at Song Fight this weekend!
- You can enter to win a copy of Bound by Lust over at Goodreads. Contest ends tomorrow, though!
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.