What I Liked This Week
- The Secret to 50 Shades of Grey’s Success? The covers.
- Judging a Book by Its Cover: A 6-year-old guesses what classic books are about.
- Use the Force, an essay about lightsabers and vibrators, by Heather Ryan.
- Watch Out for Evil, adorable photos
- Why I Will Never be a Famous Paperback Novelist. I knew I was doing SOMETHING wrong.
- This is My Body project
- Inklewriter — a cool way to write choose-your-own adventure books.
- Switching out the Bible for 50 Shades of Grey. Oh, Colbert.
My Work This Week
- You can hear “Skin Deep,” my BDSM-focused retelling of Beauty and the Beast, for free, as read by the Sexy Librarian.
- I was quoted in the article, “Forget Fifty Shades of Grey: Expert Tips For Exploring Your Inner Kinkster.“
- My new collection of dark fantasy and horror, “The Lure of Dangerous Women,” is now available from Wayzgoose Press!
- On August 9th, I’ll be reading from Bound by Lust and talking about writing erotica at SheBop in Portland. Hope to see you there!
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.