What I Liked This Week
- More on 50 Shades: She nailed a lot of the issues I have with the book.
- Last one, I (almost) promise: The 50 Shades of Grey Generator.
- Women Reading, a tumblr.
- Encouraging Delayed Sexual Activity without Shame
- Beautiful and moving book-spine poetry.
- Make your fight scenes 20% cooler.
- Sexual orientation revealed in the eyes.
My Work This Week
- My new collection of dark fantasy and horror, “The Lure of Dangerous Women,” got its first review — and it’s a doozy!
- Alison Tyler’s collection, 69: Sultry Short Erotic Stories of Need and Desire, from Harlequin press is now available and includes to stories of mine, “Hot Cross Buns” and “A is for Anal, Z is for Zenith.”
- On August 9th, I’ll be reading from Bound by Lust and talking about writing erotica at SheBop in Portland. Hope to see you there!
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.