Walt Whitman’s “Leaves of Grass,” on Hysterical Lit.
What I Liked This Week
- Are some fonts more believable than others? (Do you believe me now?)
- Gillian Flynn was not a nice little girl.
- The Problem with Men Explaining Things. (Personally, I would broaden “men” to “most people” but I didn’t title the piece.
- The Paleo Media Diet.
- Really beautiful and original Table of Content pages.
- Book Reviewers for Hire: Scary, scary stuff.
- Poem: The Case of the Double Jinx
Moogly’s adorable Octo-Cozy for Geek Love: An Anthology of Full Frontal Nerdity. Perfect for hiding your sonic screwdrivers or vibrators.
My Work This Week
- Aerial Feeding, my poem in FeatherLit, was just nominated for a Sundress’ Best of the Net competition by the publication’s editor.
- I was interviewed about geekery over at CoinOpKids. Do you know what video game debuted the year I was born? Yeah, that one.
- The thing I’m most excited about right now is the Geek Love Kickstarter. We’ve raised more than $5,000 in the first three days (more than half of our goal). And we’re hoping it just keeps going. Will you help us spread the word? We want to show the world just how sexy geeks can be!
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.