On The Web
- I Want a Boring Job
- Bill Nye on Why Creationism is Bad for Children
- And the Rebuttal
- On Loving Your Body
- The Amber Monolith, fiction by Monte Cook
- A gamer’s tribute to a fantastic mom.
- Death by a Thousand Cuts: A letter on Homophobia
“Not explaining science seems to me perverse. When you’re in love, you want to tell the world.” ~ Carl Sagan
In the World
- Nightshifted, by Cassie Alexander
- Dora: A Headcase, by Lidia Yuknavitch
- Mockingbird, by Chuck Wendig
- The Booth at the End
My Work This Week
- To say thank you to my readers, I’m offering free copies of “Beneath Sea and Sky” for a limited time. You’re beautiful. Thank you.
- I’m reading from Bound by Lust tonight (yes, as in less than twelve hours from now!) at Powell’s City of Books. 7:30pm. You can write dirty words on my dress.
- I have two online erotica classes lined up for this fall. You can take them from anywhere. I will teach you how to write sex scenes, and how to sell those sex scenes.
- Geek Love now has shirts! And is getting close to some other fab stretch goals. And the book itself? The book is soooo good. I’m so proud to be part of it.
And just because:
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.