What I Loved this Week
- Barack is Tired of Your Shit
- The Great Geek Sexism Debate
- Cecilia Tan’s AWESOME post on whether or not to self-publish.
- When feminine women “collaborate” with the patriarchy. (what?)
- Grammargeddon: My fave grammar site on the web.
- Octopuses Gain Consciousness!
My Work This Week
- Nerds Paved the Way for 50 Shades, at USA Today
- Reading & Writing by Pub Light reviewed Bound by Lust, with a special shout-out for Alana Noel Voth’s story.
- Geek Love is going gangbusters. Sweet! And we’re now taking art submissions until Sept. 30th!
In other news, Facebook blocked my account this morning because I posted the photo below. This is my “second offense” in the 7 years I’ve been using FB, so clearly I am a risk to society. /sigh One of these days, I hope to live in a world where corporations don’t get to have the final say on what is acceptable. In the meantime, if you need me, email me.
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.