Jesus. Tears. Tears. Tears.
What I Loved this Week
- Enter the Downpour Without Getting Wet: Cool Art Exhibit!
- The Escapist Reviews Borderlands 2.
- England Under the White Witch, fiction by Theodora Goss.
- The 50 Shades of Grey Collection.
- 50 Shades of Grey in 50 Seconds.
- On Writing and Family Response.
- Meteor showers — tonight!
- Bye bye Voyager?
My Work This Week
- I’ll be at Wordstock this coming weekend. Come and see me!
- I am reading the galleys for The Big Book of Bondage, edited by Alison Tyler.
- Fantastic Erotica is out, and includes stories by lots and lots of talented writers.
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.