What I Loved this Week
- Lidia Yuknavitch Interviews Herself
- Young Pakistani Activist Shot
- Chainsawsuit makes me laugh.
- Stripper pole dancers for the dead.
- Ruminating On: Editors
- Poetry by Mail: Send a collection of poetry to someone this month!
- Dr. Strangelove: Stop Worrying and Learn to Love Your Goals.
- If you’ve ever wondered what my Lyme experience was like, it was a little like this.
- How not to give a presentation. OH MY GOD. YES. THIS. Learn it.
- Oh, this makes me so cranky. Sexual addiction my ass.
My Work This Week
- Hear me do an impromptu sex story from me on The Mystery Box Show at Wordstock Literary Festival. NSFW. Also not safe for my family members, close friends, etc. Seriously. I mean it.
- Our new press has launched! Check out Stone Box Press! And while you’re there, you can pick up a copy of our first book, Kicking It: Successful Crowdfunding, co-written by me with Monte Cook.
- NaNoLoMo is going live November first! What’s that? It’s National Novel Loving Month. If you’re not doing NaNoWriMo (or even if you are) you can make a commitment to review books you love during the month of November and help your favorite authors increase their sales!
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.