What I Loved this Week
- The World of a Professional Naked Girl, by Molly Crabapple
- I am blonde. When I was younger, I would have done exactly this (and worse yet, not even realized it).
- Beluga whale makes human sounds!
- Conner Habib is one of my heroes. And here, he writes a beautiful and painful essay about assault and love.
- Accentuating the positive — especially among sex writers.
- The Parent Rap = Awesome.
My Work This Week
- NaNoLoMo is going live November first! What’s that? It’s National Novel Loving Month. If you’re not doing NaNoWriMo (or even if you are) you can make a commitment to review books you love during the month of November and help your favorite authors increase their sales!
- Kicking It is still going strong — if you are interested in learning how to have a successful crowdfunding campaign, you should consider checking it out.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! AROOOOOO!
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.